Welcome to Stratford-upon-Avon Athletic Club
We are a friendly, successful and well-respected club founded in 1979, run by volunteers and based in the heart of Stratford upon Avon. We welcome all people from the age of eight upwards.
We have thriving track & field, road running, cross-country and triathlon sections. Regardless of your ability or experience, we are here to help and support you to meet your aspirations and expectations. If you just want to enjoy the benefits of training in different disciplines, would like to compete or just meet like-minded people, then click on the relevant sections for more information.
The club is committed to:
- Promoting a supportive, family environment where people of all ages feel welcomed and are encouraged to enjoy athletics.
- Help athletes improve their skills to meet their potential, irrespective of their ability level and provide the opportunities to compete in the different competitions the club is involved with.
- Giving basic coaching for all in all the athletics disciplines where equipment, environment and safety allow.
- Providing the opportunity for more gifted athletes to be coached and to compete all the way to international level.
- Providing every member with the opportunity to participate in all forms of athletics activities to enable them to reach their potential.
- Ensuring every member’s contribution, irrespective of ability, will be valued.
- Encourage all members to attain a general level of fitness.
- Achieving success for the individual athlete by monitoring personal best performances in training and in athletics competitions.
- Providing a good social environment for all ages.
- Meeting established standards of athletics achievement.
New to running? Come and join our Couch to 5k starter sessions.
Quick links for races:
|Open races||Cotswold Hilly 100||Stratford Summer Six||NTRIX||
|Leagues||Track & Field||Cross Country||Road Running|
|Club races||Shakespeare Races||Grand Prix|
|Senior triathlon||Tri Grand Prix|