Triathlon Grand Prix Races
This is our Club’s annual competition which consists of a series of events selected by the Grand Prix Secretary at the beginning of the year. Members compete for the coveted Grand Prix trophy which is awarded in November.
The races will cover a range of distances and terrains from Duathlons in early season to Sprint Triathlons, Olympic distance Triathlons and even a cycle Time Trial, if you wanted to have a go. The calendar of this year’s events can be found below.
Scoring Points are scored based on position compared to other SAC athletes. See points scoring system below.
Grand Prix events list below. Events pages and links also on Facebook – STC GP Facebook events page.
1) 27/2/22 Tempo Events Moreton Morrell duathlon
2) 6/3/22 Bishampton Duathlon (formerly Peopleton Duathlon)
3) 24/4/22 Southam Spring Triathlon
4) 8/5/22 Stratford Triathlon
5) 22/5/22 Cotswold Sprint Triathlon – Cancelled
6) 5/6/22 Cotswold 113 (S 1.9km B 90km R 21km)
7) 9/7/22 Upton Olympic distance – Cancelled. Back in 2023
?/8/22 Lenches Triathlon Tba
9) 31/7/22 DO3 On the Edge
10) tba Cheltenham Lido Super Sprint
11) 27/8/22 Tri Society Club Relays at National Watersports Centre
12) 4/9/22 Southam Autumn Triathlon
13) 17/9/22 Beyond Cotswold Saturday Olympic distance
14) 2/10/22 Warwickshire Sprint Triathlon
TRI CLUB GRAND PRIX SCORING SYSTEM
Members may compete in as many races as they wish, with their best 5 races counting in the competition. Points are awarded according to where club members finish relative to each other.
Scoring Points are scored based on your position compared to other SAC athletes as detailed below:
Add age adjustment points:
Results and Leader Board being published on Tri Club Facebook Page.
Tri GP 2021 Results –
Tri GP 2020 – No GP – No Results
Tri GP 2019 Results